Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Protracted Mutter.

I write for no reason other than it actually makes me happy to do so. I enjoy it, it is a splendid release to pour feeling out onto the page. Tap tap tappity tap. Have been doing it for years. Childhood homework projects in the Bach out the back of 12 Peterhead place Flaxmere, to now.

I cringe at the boredom of modern life when I speak to people I work with at the Sign production factory I work in as a 'Grand laminating and sign production assistant'. It is truly odd how far people can be from the true perspective humanity should have taken up at this point in our history. The mindless distraction, the gossip, the talk about sport, which I engage in (sport talk, not gossip, that is one thing I have always done my utmost to avoid in the workplace), my hypocrisy is fully fledged.

I sound superior there, and it is because I am, by virtue of the insight given to me by my parents and several excellent teachers and friends I have had over the years. Not to mention media personalities. We are barreling along in a mass of stupidity. The brazen ignoramuses who parade themselves before the populace on things such as reality television are one thing. The idiots who produce the things are quite another. Consumed by financial gain.

These fiends who grind peoples bones to make their bread. Giants of industry, stacking away golden eggs. Be something they say, be somebody, do something with your life. But why? And for what? To join the masses in the dance of slavery? As Morrison said, "You're all a bunch of fucken slaves!"

Anger wells up in me at the degradation caused by the 'western' worlds obsession with crap. To the cost of millions the world over who suffer everyday. What will you do about it? What. I often despise myself for my lack of activity, but I do strive to do more. We must all.

Bleat bleat bleat. I remember when I thought the world was a place of promise, and that keeps me vital. We can change things for the better. It is within our grasp still. Even while the fascistification of earth continues. Knowledge and new idea's interspersed with time honoured truth will win the day.

Devour information, It is your duty to do so.

Express yourself through what medium you see fit, that is also your duty.

Let not that which moves you to remain that thing you should have done, everyone is gifted. In more ways than one.

No comments:

Post a Comment